About Me

My photo
;-) Email me at: Angelbrown92@hotmail.com

Sunday, October 17, 2010

"FLIPPING BURGERS IS BELOW ME..COLLEGE I SEE"

Having a job is great and all when you want to keep a little something in your pocket but does that mean you’re going to keep that job forever. Having a job just to make ends meet is not always going to end well because it’s just another job; not an actual career. For a student its better for them to find a job close to what their major is because they’re getting the experience to observe how they can turn that little job into a career. People tend to get jobs that have nothing to do with what they want to pursue in the future so how can that make them happy. The title to the lifetime goal is “The pursuit of Happiness”, so why go for an opportunity that will push you back.
Tony Robbins video talk about the need for “spirit” to help us grow into ourselves and basically discover what we need. I had trouble deciding what I want to do with my life and I still am. Struggling with myself because I want to be two things at once and having a hard time choosing which college I want to go to after school. In the end though I know I’m going to make a great choice no matter what because whichever way I go I’ll be doing something I love. I’ll work my way toward my goal by finding opportunities to help me along the way.  Majoring to be a Vet-Technician and trying to pursue a career in zoology is tough but I know I’m going to succeed because of so many jobs and careers out there that I can apply for to get that experience, that feeling, to reach my goal.
I still have a way to go before I get what I worked hard for but it will end well because I’ve reached my “spirit”. Students should have happiness in their lives whether it is at school, home, or work. It’s not always easy just figuring out what you want in life because there are obstacles in the way that have to be solved first before you find what is right. The success that’s reached in the end is worth it, it will be long but hey you’ll be happy with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment