About Me

My photo
;-) Email me at: Angelbrown92@hotmail.com

Monday, October 18, 2010

"I've Lost My Mind"


 Today I found out that I might be studying from the wrong major. I took a test or random questions about who I am and what kind of person I am and the end results were not surprising. Technically I’m a Guardian sworn to protect the lives of people from harming their social lives and giving them the justice they need, or something cool like that. I am confused about it because I’ve sworn my life to helping out animals and giving a new and better life but from the results I’ve seen I have more than one opportunity to be something else in life. My friends told me that I’m great at giving advice and from what i seen of the results and being interviewed I’ll be really good at counseling or debating. Thinking about my future has put me in a little tailspin of what I can possibly pursue in the future. I just hope I make the right choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment