About Me

My photo
;-) Email me at: Angelbrown92@hotmail.com

Monday, November 15, 2010

"All This Greatness Is Wearing Me Down"

I am grateful for my mother giving birth to me. She is living her life with epilepsy and still struggles to make ends meet just so she can make a better life for her and her kids. I am grateful for the fact that even though I talk back to her, yell, and ignore her, she still has the patience to see what is really under all my hostility. My mother deserves so much more than how I treat her and she still loves me no matter what.
I am grateful for my father because even though I am a child of seven he still takes time out of his day to make sure each and every one of his kids are taking care of and appreciated the same. My father deals with high blood pressure and has trouble with his temper but when he is with family he acts like one of the kids and makes everybody laugh. I do not know where I would be if I never had my father in my life because I would lose the part of me that makes me laugh, cry, and be human.
I am grateful for my sister because even though she can be an evil dictator she’s still the person that gets me through the hardships of being a teenager. Growing up with a sickness that had her in pain for some time in her life really show me that I can do anything I want to do. Now that she is having a baby and is at high risk because of her sickness I know that she is tough and can withstand anything. My sister is about seven and a half months pregnant and getting stronger everyday knowing that she needs to bring her child into the world. I am so grateful to call her my sister because without her I think I would have shut myself out from the world.
I am grateful for my life, my home, my family, and the world. I’m grateful that I still have my education and that I’m smart enough to understand what is happening around me and how I can get through it. I love my life as it is now and I hope that there would be positive changes in the near future to overcome the negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment